Do you experience breast tenderness two weeks before your period? Hormonal shifts can cause inflammation within the breast tissue making it uncomfortable to run or even wear a bra. There are holistic options available to help increase your premenstrual comfort.
Here are a few tips that Dr. Christiane Northrup recommends:
- increase soluable fiber intake
- eliminate caffeine
- monitor if dairy effects your symptoms
- include omega-3 fatty acids in your diet
- apply castor oil packs to your breasts
- encourage lymph circulation by breast self massage
For more great information and helpful tips, visit her website at http://www.drnorthrup.com.
Get help now from a pelvic floor therapist.