Eliza Etter (She/Her)
PT, DPT, CLT
Eliza’s goal is to provide the best individualized treatment for each patient to improve their quality of life. She strives to create a welcoming and safe environment to help patients feel comfortable sharing information and to maximize treatment effectiveness.
Eliza developed her passion for treating pelvic health dysfunction during her clinical rotations—with patient populations ranging from infants to geriatrics—when it became clear there is a great need for treatment and education about pelvic health conditions that can significantly impact one’s quality of life.
Eliza loves sharing her knowledge with medical colleagues and the community to help educate them about pelvic health conditions and to normalize many of these infrequently discussed topics. Eliza is passionate about treating her patients and providing them with the information and the tools they need to reduce reoccurring issues and avoid future impairments.
In her free time, Eliza enjoys spending time with family and friends as well as being outdoors. She also loves to travel and explore new places.
Degrees and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology, University of Virginia
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Washington University St. Louis
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- APTA Women’s Health Section
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), New York Chapter and Women’s Health Section
Hobbies and Interests
- Swimming, water skiing, paddle boarding, traveling